Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- You are requested to download the Student Handbook and Prospectus of Post Basic BSc Nursing programme, January 2021 Admissions.
- Read carefully the Rules of the University and other details of the programme thoroughly in the Student Handbook and Prospectus of Post Basic BSc Nursing programme, January 2021 Admissions.
- You need to register first, before filling of the online entrance application form.
- The following instructions need to be followed for Registration in the beginning.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRTIONthat appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Fill in the UserName and password in the appropriate columns correctly.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the online application form, you must have the following:-
- Scanned passport size Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- Note: It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the further information related to online application which you need to fill up.
- After the final submission of online application form, download the filled in application form, take the printout and enclose the hardcopies/photocopies of all the documents and certificates as mentioned in the student handbook and prospectus to be submitted during counseling for final admission.
- The photo copies of all the documents and certificates must be self-attested.
- Also you have to bring all original certificates as mentioned in the student handbook and prospectus during counseling at the time of final admission.
Help desk contact details:
a) Student Support Centre at 011-29572513 or 011-29572514. You can email at email@example.com, if required you may escalate and submit to our website your request at www.igram.ignou.ac.in.
b) The academic queries related B.Sc. Nursing programme at School of Health Sciences at 011-29572815 or 011-29572803, Email to 1)firstname.lastname@example.org 2)Ms Rohini Sharma, email@example.com and 3)Prof Pity koul, firstname.lastname@example.org